1 week surf camp Fuerteventura
1 week surf camp Fuerteventura, 7 nights in Surf House, 6 days surfing lessons in paradise – endless summer, warm crystal clear water, sunshine all days, sandy beaches, perfect waves, new friends crazy parties till morning, incredibly beautiful nature and unforgettable moments!
- Airport transfer (Every day 07.00-22.00)
- 7 night accommodation in Surfhouse, in dorm rooms with 2-4 beds (bed sheets and towel included)
- FREE WIFI in Surfhouse
- 6 days of surf lessons (min 27 hours), services for surfschool include:
- Practice and theory given by licensed surf teachers
- First class surf equipment for all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Surfboard, leash, wax and wetsuit
- Transfer to the surf spots with our surf vehicles
- Maximum 8 persons per surf teacher
- FREE USE of surf equipment after the surfcourse *
* The surf equipment has to be taken from our surfshop (open Monday-Sunday)
Accommodation in Surf House
Surf house is located in the city center of Corralejo, 200 meters from the surfing school’s shop, 300 meters from the beach. Beach bars, clubs, restaurants are in short walking distance. Perfect location will let you be on the beach just in couple minutes and reach all parties in walking distance.
The Surfcamp consists of a Mediterranean style house with an inner courtyard, lounge, sundeck, common kitchen and two bathrooms. Plenty of space to eat, relax and party!
The 6 rooms have 2 – 4 beds with a personal lock box.
Minimum age for the surfcamp is 18 years and most of our surfers are between 20 and 35 years. Just book your flight and surfschool will pick u up at the airport, bring you to the surf house and go surfing the next day!
Surfhouse atmosphere is very social and friendly – is perfect place for solo travellers to meet new people and make friends. Also it is perfect for groups of friends – because you can stay all together!
For more info and reservation contact us email@example.com
If you want to stay in apartments, hotels or private room, check available accommodation in Fuerteventura here.